While Twitter is great for connecting with like-minded people and learning their tips and tricks, it’s often difficult to get your tweets to be seen by enough people that it deserves.
But I think, I am beginning to understand what works and what doesn’t. My recent tweets are performing better than my older tweets and some of the reasons that I could think of are:
- the recent tweets are a kind of unique and wow kinda tweet
- they are short, precise, and well written and have no links
- the timing of the tweets is better than earlier, one around 9 pm and one around 8 am
And some things that I will be doing from now on are:
- tweet only if there is something interesting that people will like
- time the tweets in a better way
- include images wherever possible
Another tweet that performed well is the one that I tweeted yesterday:
Cool, isn’t it?
Today, I will be writing 2 articles which has all planned and outlined yesterday. I just have to do some research and start writing. It won’t need much research though as I know already about the topic.