I received a few DMs from people asking what tech-stack I am using for UntalkedSEO. You will find all that information in detail here.
First, the website is created on WordPress, and I am using the theme Wabi that supports Full Site Editing and is developed by Rich Tabor.
The site is hosted on a $10 Digital Ocean VPS server.
Here are the list of all the WordPress plugins that I am using on UntalkedSEO:
- Akismet Anti-Spam: to protect the site from potential comment and form spam entries
- All-in-One WP Migration: to take manual backups of the whole site
- LiteSpeed Cache: high-performance page caching and overall site optimization plugin
- LuckyWP Table of Contents: to automatically show a table of contents on all posts
- Orbit Fox Companion: to show floating social sharing icons on desktop and bottom-pinned social sharing icons on mobile
- Rank Math SEO: the SEO plugin
- SVG Support: to enable the SVG support in WordPress
- WPCode: to add custom code snippets to the site
And some important tools that I use for UntalkedSEO:
- Mailerlite: the email marketing software
- Figma: to create all kinds of infographics and illustrations
- Notion: to manage all the content
- Google Docs: for writing and collaborating
- Google Analytics: to track the progress
- Google PageSpeed: to check the loading speed, occasionally
- Google Search Console: to track performance in Google
That’s the whole setup for UntalkedSEO.