Some of the features that I loved are:
- Native apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS
- Completely free and secure to use
- Fast search and instant indexing on multiple devices
- Opens and operates faster than Evernote or Obsidian
- Notes sharing and collaboration features
I have been using it for a few days and this might be my app of choice. But I’m sure yet.
Also, you can quickly import all your Evernote notes and it takes a few minutes to maybe a few hours depending upon how many notes you have.
I had around 6 notebooks in Evernote and around 350 notes in total, and it took me ~30 minutes to complete the migration process.
Today, I will be working on creating a system in Notion to manage and operate the content planning service that I am starting.
Let’s see how much of the work can be done by today.